Sunday 3 December 2017

Today's Review: Müller Light Rhubarb Crumble & Custard


Here's a quick review of this crumble flavoured Müller Light I picked up earlier today. I love a bit of rhubarb crumble, so it's nice to know that when I lose all my teeth I'll still be able to enjoy it. As long as I lose all my teeth in the next month or so, since this is limited edition...

Rhubarb crumble and custard, this is supposed to taste like, and I'll give them the rhubarb and custard. There's a nice fruity, tart taste, with a smooth custard-like undertone. But I didn't detect any crumble. That always seems to be the way with these crumble or muffin flavoured things, the fruit is there, but the bready element is not. I know it's not the Müller Light way, but a smattering of crumble bits could have made all the difference. As it is, this is a fairly decent attempt at a rhubarb and custard yoghurt, but I was expecting so much more.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment