Sunday 3 June 2012

Today's Review: Solero Exotic Explosion


I've gotta say, the exotic Solero is probably one of my favourite ice cream treats. The ice cream is awesomely smooth, and blends in with the fruit flavour wonderfully. So imagine my delight when I found an all new version, promising an explosion, of all things.

Basically it just means that they've put fruit pieces into the outer shell of the ice lolly, and really, it doesn't add to the taste too much. Sure, there's more texture, perhaps a bit more flavour, but it just seems like a mediocre attempt to stir things up and grab more money. It just doesn't impress me too much, but hey, it's still the same old Solero, so that sure gives it good marks from me. It's just that the novelty here just isn't very good.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment