Thursday 21 March 2013

Today's Review: Cookies & Cream Kit Kat

Yes, I did it, I ate some chocolate, but it's not enough to throw me out of my diet, and who wouldn't cheat a little bit for a cookies and cream Kit Kat? It was too tempting to resist. I've had all manner of Kit Kats in the past, and while most variations have taken the form of a Kit Kat Chunky, this one changes the good old classic two finger Kit Kat, giving it a top layer of creamy white chocolate.

Apart from that white layer, it looks just like a Kit Kat, but it somehow tastes completely different. I guess a lot of the flavour is in that top layer, but this definitely packs a great cookie and cream flavour, and the way it all seems to come from the combination of the chocolate and biscuit, it's hard to tell exactly where they packed all the flavour, but the result is undeniable. This is a completely delicious Kit Kat. If only I could eat more than one a day...

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment