Monday 4 March 2013

Today's Review: My Boiler Randomly Breaking When It's Freezing

Do you know how hard it is to type in gloves? I do, because my boiler broke earlier and I can't do a damn thing about how cold it is. Apparently my flat, which becomes boiling in the summer months due to insulation, can't muster up enough warmth to prevent me from dressing like I'm going outside. So yes, my central heating is gone, but so is the water, which means no showers, no washing up, no form of heat whatsoever that doesn't involve boiling my kettle about 50 times.

It's not like I was overworking the boiler. I came home from work, and there it was, blinking its letters at me to let it know that it was buggered. I can't call anyone about it until tomorrow, and even then I'll have to wait an undetermined amount of time before someone comes over. Looks like I'll be wearing my winter clothes tomorrow. This may seem like a first world problem, but there's not much worse that's happened to me than my boiler breaking down and leaving me absolutely freezing.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment