Sunday 24 March 2013

Today's Review: Olives


Olives are, in my experience, the least popular pizza topping, after anchovies of course. But while I bought into the dislike I had seen in others at first, upon actually trying olives they certainly weren't bad, especially among the various other toppings you get on your supreme pizza.

Now my diet is restricted, it's quite hard to eat a variety of foods that give me different flavours. With my options lessened, and my flavour boredom growing, I have turned to olives to provide me with sustenance, mostly the big fat juicy green ones. They certainly are hitting the spot. They're salty, plump and satisfying, and they go well with feta, which is also awesome. So for me, olives are a fantastic accompaniment to any meal, I can even enjoy them as a snack. Sure, it may be an acquired taste, but it didn't take too long for me to start enjoying it. Now if only they weren't so expensive...

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment