Wednesday 27 March 2013

Today's Review: Sugar Free Mountain Dew Energy



In lieu of my new favourite citrus Diet Coke, I was forced to choose another drink today, and was surprised to find the Mountain Dew Energy, that we Brits get instead of the real, awesome stuff, now has a sugar free version. So, somewhat hesitantly, i picked it up and gave it a go.

As a guy who likes his American foodstuffs, I find it a slap in the face that we only get Mountain Dew in this weird energy form, and I'm not particularly a fan of the way it tastes, somehow even more chemical like than the original. The sugar free version seems to continue this trend, inching more and more towards watered down citrus cleaner territory. It's not a particularly awful flavour, but it leaves that weird chemical aftertaste that doesn't sit too well with me. Not a fan.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment