Wednesday 6 March 2013

Today's Review: Stubble

I like to have a clean shaven face. I'd also like to think I'd look okay with a beard, or a moustache. But I don't think I'll ever get that far, because one thing I cannot get along with is having a face full of stubble. It's the inbetweeny phase of hair growth that leaves you looking unkempt and lazy. Weird patches of hair that's not quite hair.

It's okay at the beginning I suppose. I'm fine with a day's worth of stubble growth, it doesn't look too bad. But even a little while longer and I start to despise my own face, with its unfinished growth, and the scratchiness, oh the scratchiness. I know after a bit more growth the hair may become softer, but I can never get to that stage because I hate the way I look and feel. Stubble is annoying, we should just be able to have facial hair whenever we want, so get onto it science.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment