Wednesday 13 March 2013

Today's Review: No Carb Pizza

There are many known enemies to a low carb diet. Bread, doughnuts, crisps, they have all tempted me over the last few weeks. But today I have bested one of my archnemeses, by creating a novel way of receiving a no carb pizza.


Some may say it's not a pizza, but I disagree, because those toppings sure did come from a pizza. You can make one too, just order any regular old pizza from Pizza Hut (choose the "no sauce" option of course), and when it arrives peel off the toppings and cheese, and discard the base and crust. Then enjoy your high protein, high fat meal (BBQ chicken wings are fine too). It may not be an entire pizza, but once I got to eating the toppings, I was certainly getting that pizza feeling, but with none of that thick, carb filled crust that would make me all fat again. Besides, once I've peeled the topping the base underneath wasn't too appealing, all squishy and yeasty, so I definitely didn't miss that. Keto and Atkins dieters alike, join me in celebration of this miracle carb free pizza!

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment