Thursday 28 March 2013

Today's Review: Nescafé Good Morning Coffee

While I do enjoy a good cup of coffee, I never really used to make them at home, unless I was in dire need of a pick-me-up. Since I shop on a budget, I only ever really picked out the cheap supermarket brand coffee granules, and while it was enough to give me a kick on a lazy day, I can't say I enjoyed it. But then, I figured most granulated coffee would taste pretty bland, and the properly prepared coffee shop beverages was where it was at.

But upon starting my diet, I read that a coffee with double cream gives you a real lift, due to the caffeine and high fat content in the cream and whatnot. So, since I was no longer buying snacks and unhealthy foods, I sprang for a pot of Good Morning coffee. Upon opening up the jar, I was met with that coffee shop smell, the smell of real coffee. Excitedly, I brewed up a cup, plopped in some cream, and I haven't looked back. It's a smooth, strong coffee, with a great flavour, and I'm pretty sure the first cup I completed my transition into ketosis, after which my weight has been falling off at a steady rate. Not that I credit my weight loss to the coffee itself, but it sure is a tasty treat that I can have in-between meals, and the combination of the strong, aromatic coffee, and a dash of cream gives me a fantastic burst of energy. I'll definitely be drinking this throughout my diet, and probably long after too.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.
    Nescafe Coffee Granules

    ReplyDelete