Saturday 9 March 2013

Today's Review: Feeling Down The Back Of The Sofa

It's a common thing to see on TV, and is often quipped about in real life too. Apparently our sofas are supposed to be riddled with loose change, just waiting for a foraging victor to scoop up. But I've looked in the crevices of my sofa several times, and I have not once found money. Sure, I've found some things, even things I was looking for, but there's one thing people should say when they talk about sofa mining, and that's to not do it when you have kids.

See, kids aren't particularly tidy with their eating and drinking habits, and my sofa dining rules have been fairly lax for a while. So anytime I stuck my hand behind to sofa cushion in an attempt to find something, I have been met with a myriad of crumbs, mostly moist. It's a horrible feeling, and it almost makes me abandon the digging operation entirely. I think I have found nothing more often than the item I need, so overall, sticking my hand down the back of the sofa is not a good thing for me.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment