Sunday 24 May 2015

Today's Review: Robinsons Lemon & Mango Squash



While I can't find fault with a good glass of lemonade, I can't say I'm all too fond of lemon squash. Sure, it's nice for a change, but it's often too bitter, and just doesn't seem to taste all that good simply mixed with water. But I was drawn to this squash from Robinsons the other day, as it also has some mango stuffed in there, and that I can get on board with.

For the most part, this works pretty well. The lemon is at the forefront, nicely tart, on its own it might have been too much for me, but it's certainly quite an authentic lemon taste. The mango is not quite as prominent, but you can certainly taste it. It provides a nice sweet, fruity base that really takes the edge off the lemon and pads out the flavour to make it quite a refreshing drink overall. Sure, there's still a bit too much lemon for my liking, but this is certainly nicer than a pure lemon squash. This is a neat little flavour that's worth a try.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment