Monday 25 May 2015

Today's Review: White Choco Mentos


Here's another snack I picked up in Menorca. I do love a good tube of Mentos, mostly fruity ones, but the mint ones are a classic too. As for chocolate ones? I wasn't too sure, but they were certainly worth a try. Turns out they're not completely chocolate, the outer layer consists of toffee, making them much like eclairs. The toffee is nice enough, chewy, not particularly flavoursome though. The chocolate innards aren't all that either. There's not much of it, and while it certainly does have a nice white chocolate taste, the texture is a bit off, it's almost as chewy as the stuff on the outside, I was expecting a bit of a creamier centre. Still, they're not all bad, they taste good enough, just a little strange. I'd stick with the fruity or minty Mentos if I were you.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment