Thursday 31 March 2016

Today's Review: Müller Light Tropical Punch


I don't eat a lot of yoghurts, but I do tuck in if I find an interesting one, and these new tropical Müller Lights looked pretty good. The pack of six contains a pineapple variety, and this tropical punch, which is like the pineapple, but with more fruit too, so it was really no contest as to which I tried first. This punch has a mixture of pineapple, mango and banana. What a totally tropical taste.

I'm always wary about banana in yoghurts and smoothies and the like, as they often end up dominating the overall taste. This is somewhat the case here, sadly, there's a lot of banana flavour all up in this yoghurt. It's not so bad though, the pineapple holds its own and provides a nice sweet taste, pineapple isn't something I've tasted in yoghurt form a whole lot, but it should be used more often. As for the mango, there was hints of it, but it was pretty much in the background, which is a shame as I do love a good bit of mango. All in all, this yoghurt just provides that general 'tropical' flavour, a haphazard mash up of banana and pineapple with nothing particularly outrageous thrown in. It's nice, but it's pretty generic and not particularly adventurous. Where's the passion fruit, guys?

My rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment