Friday 1 April 2016

Today's Review: White Rabbit Candy


It was my birthday earlier this week, and since my friends know about my insatiable weird snack hunger, I was given this bag of candy that I've never heard of before. This is White Rabbit, and it's a creamy candy, apparently.

This stuff is interesting, but it's also damn good. In each wrapper there's a cylinder of candy, which is wrapped in edible rice paper, so it's interesting enough making your way through that. Underneath that is a fantastic chewy sweet, soft and creamy in texture and with a great taste. They taste a whole lot like those powdered milk bottles you'd find in a good old fashioned sweet shop, but there's no powder and they have a chewier texture. It's a shame these are imported, 'cause I can't get enough of them. Well worth hunting for.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment