Monday 16 May 2016

Today's Review: Tuc Paprika



Every time I go to another European country I seem to find a new variety of Tuc, and this paprika one was particularly interesting, given my love of spice. Not too much to say to describe these, they're Tuc, and they have paprika flavour.

These are nicely spicy, I wasn't expecting much at all, but there's a fairly good heat that is evident straight away. It's contained in the seasoning on top, so the biscuit underneath is still the same awesome salty cracker, but the paprika is generously applied and the flavour comes through very well. The paprika stuff on top does give these quite an overall powdery texture, so these aren't perfect, but they're a nice addition to the Tuc range, especially for those who like a bit of spice.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment