Thursday 8 September 2016

Today's Review: Combos Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel


Here's another interesting treat I picked up from an import shop recently, a bag of pretzel pieces with vanilla frosting filling. I'm pretty fond of pretzel pieces, especially Snyder's, and the idea of them having frosting in the middle was too good to resist.


The outside is a nice crunchy, salty pretzel. It's not quite as flavoursome as the savoury ones you'll get in a Snyder's pack, and the saltiness did fade a bit as I made my way through each piece. The frosting in the middle is alright, creamy, but not particularly plentiful. It provides a bit of respite from the pretzel when it gets a bit dry, but neither element really does enough to make this an overall great snack. These are nice enough pretzel pieces, but they could use more frosting and less pretzel.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment