Tuesday 18 July 2017

Today's Review: McVitie's Digestives Orange Nibbles


Here's a quick review of this new variety of those good old share bag Digestives bits. Nibbles have been around for a while now, and are pretty fantastic, so I was expecting great things from an orange flavour. Each nibble has that nice creamy chocolate layer, and underneath is the orange flavoured biscuit. Well, they say it's orange flavoured, but I can't say it was all that detectable a lot of the time. A slight hint of orange would come up, but it was quickly taken over by the taste of the Digestive itself, and I can't help but feel disappointed. I was expecting a nice fruity hit, but it's a lacklustre effort. I'd stick with the other flavours, at least they do what they say on the bag.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment