Saturday 6 July 2013

Today's Review: The Blogger App's Ability To Publish Posts

I got home from a long day at work yesterday, and was about ready to get some instant shut eye. But I still had my review to write, and since the computer was taken, I wrote the review on my phone, using the Blogger app.

The first thing I noticed is that the app now adds my pictures into the body of text for me to write around, instead of tacking them on at the end. This is pretty useful, as I don't have to go back and edit the review on the computer to get it right. Well, I assume it turns out alright, I won't know this time because the damn app didn't publish my review when I told it to.

It's happened before, I've pushed the "publish" button to be greeted with a nice error message. No biggie, hitting "retry" normally does the trick. But my eyes were so heavy last night that I assumed that perhaps the app would do what I told it to without further errors or delays. I guess I was wrong, because now there's a day's gap in my currently unbroken review streak. Or is there...?

Either way, I still attest that the Blogger app is pretty rubbish. Be it with picture problems or the fact that whole posts just don't get published, it's not a very nice thing to work with.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment