Wednesday 3 July 2013

Today's Review: The Smurfs Haribo



Hey, it's summer, time to release all the kids movies and tie in as much sugary, furry and noisy merchandise as possible. So here we have a bag of Haribo Smurfs, plastered with a sticker telling all the hyper kids that the new movie is out soon. But what are these Haribo Smurfs? Well, they're all blue, but there are three different hat colours to choose from. Also head colours, because apparently it's hard to just colour the hats on gummy sweets. There's white for your regular Smurfs, red for Papa Smurf, and Smurfette's luscious golden locks.

Not that my taste buds could tell the difference between the three. Sure, they have different colours, but they all taste blue to me. The sweets are certainly nice, but I'm used to my Haribo bags having a bit more variety, especially in the case of Starmix and Tangfastics. Still, I knew what I was buying, thanks to the handy little window on the front, so I can't really complain that there's only one kind of sweet. I just wish the flavours were a bit more distinguishable. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment