Thursday 18 July 2013

Today's Review: Penn State Trail Mix


Trail mix is another popular American snack that doesn't seem to have taken off over here. Sure, we have our chocolate raisin and peanut mixes, but today I found a variety of proper trail mixes from Penn State, with various godly combinations of different nuts, chocolate beans, yoghurt drops and cranberries.

I went for the "salty and sweet" variety, which features chocolate flakes, salted peanuts, dried cranberries, yoghurt coated cranberries and almonds. I vowed to myself that I would pace myself, spread the bag out over a few sittings, but it was so good that I ended up going back to it straight away. The mixture of sweet and savoury, the combination of flavours, it all comes together for a sweet, filling, and delicious bag of treats. If you're in the mood for a snack and can't decide what to eat, these trail mix bags give you a great combination.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment