Tuesday 23 July 2013

Today's Review: Mango & Lime Ribena


Summer, sun, holiday, etc. The perfect time to release tropical drinks flavours! Ribena have done just that. They've unleashed a pineapple and passion fruit, as well as this mango and lime number. I haven't found a bottle of the former yet (I haven't really looked much), but I managed to pick up the latter. I have expressed my dislike for the mango fruit before, but I certainly do love a mango juice free of chalky textures. Limes are okay too, I guess, though a little sour.

Well, this Ribena is actually very nice. The taste is very smooth, and the flavours are pretty bold. There are distinct noted of both mango and lime, with no dry aftertaste that you may get with other exotic fruit based drinks. All in all, this is a very good addition to the Ribena line up. I hope to try a pineapple and passion fruit one in the future.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment