Wednesday 10 July 2013

Today's Review: Grapes


I like grapes. I hate wine, but I sure do love grapes. These small, juicy berries are the perfect snacking fruit. Don't want to waste time peeling a banana or spitting the seeds out of your watermelon? Grapes have got your back. Just grab a bundle, pluck them easily from the vine, and pop those suckers in your mouth.

Grapes come in a variety of different colours, and while I'm not too fond of the green, they're certainly not awful. Red and black are my favourite though, and once I've eaten one it's hard to stop. If I eat a fruit cocktail, the grapes will probably be the last thing I'll eat. They're invariably juicy, and I think I've hardly ever met a grape that looks a bit off. Perhaps the best thing is that they're cheaply available all year round, so they'll always be welcome in my house.

Grapes are delicious. They don't take time to prepare, or require special care while eating, they're just simple, ready to eat, juicy fun. Even when they're dried into raisins, they're still fantastic.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment