Friday 5 July 2013

Today's Review: Tomorrow

I come bearing news of the future, because I have invented time travel, not because I'm writing today's review on the wrong day thanks to shitty app performance. But I digress. Here is a completely accurate review of tomorrow.

I think the most important thing to mention is that the world doesn't end, I know that's a worry for a lot of people. But there are no meteorites  nuclear weapons or solar flares. Life carries on as normal. No world peace declaration either guys, sorry.

As for where I live, the sun will shine all day, and I will go for a picnic in the park, which is very pleasant. Then I'll have to leave early to go to work, which is not pleasant. Thankfully I will not be involved in any accidents, like the explosion of a train in Canada, or the crash landing of a Boeing 777 that will take place tomorrow.

So overall, tomorrow will be so so. Sunny and only slightly boring for me, and the rest of the world will probably yo yo between inspring and horrific events, as always. Just another average day. But hey, at least we won't all become extinct.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment