Monday 3 September 2012

Today's Review: Candy Letters


A couple of years back I had a vague recollection of some particularly scrumptious candy letters I had as a child, until I stepped into my local sweet shop and found that the guy stocked them. A 100g weighing later and I was back in that candy letter heaven. So what's so good about these? I'm not entirely sure.

They're crunchy, slightly chalky, the flavour isn't anything you can really describe, but I can't get enough of them. They're just not your average sweet, the texture is something new. The flavours, the few that there are, are distinct. Plus they're letters, so you can spell out rude words. Tee hee. So while they may not be the first choice for a lot of people, whenever I go into that sweet shop I go for the candy letters. Crunchy, chunky and satisfying.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment