Saturday 22 September 2012

Today's Review: Peanut Punch


I've recently lamented the lack of peanut butter food offerings available in this country, but I guess I can put those fears to rest, because now apparently you can have your peanut butter and drink it too. I found this bad boy on offer in Tesco, apparently eggnog is included in the deal but I couldn't see any. How sad. But hey, it's a peanut butter drink!

Yes, literally, the main ingredient, apart from water, is peanut butter. There's also some milk powder thrown in for good measure, and some amount of questionable chemicals. The recipe is pretty simple, and it tastes exactly like it says on the box, like a peanut butter milkshake. Perhaps slightly too nutty for my tastes, but once I got used to the flavour it was quite nice. If you like your peanut butter products, try and hunt this one down. If you don't, then don't. If you're allergic, don't, or you'll die.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment