Sunday 26 May 2013

Today's Review: Fruit Burst: Sherbet Lemon Orange & Lime Juice


I've avoided juice while I've been dieting, too many sugars for my liking. But a quick glance at the back of this carton informed me that this was certainly worth a dabble, probably because all the fruits it contains are sour. But wait, it promises to be sherbety as well, surely it must be sweet? Well, no, the sherbet part is a big lie.

The juice is actually just sour, and quite dry. I don't know what more you'd expect from lemon, orange and lime juice, but if the sherbet part invokes thoughts of sweetness you may be disappointed. The flavours are quite bold, but all in all it was a little too dry for me. Even a little something to sweeten it up would improve it for me. But if you like your juices sour, this will probably work out for you.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment