Friday 17 May 2013

Today's Review: Memory Foam Mattress

Have you had a rough night's sleep lately, not caused by stress, illness or any other biological reason, but by the lack of comfort your bed provides? Then you probably don't have memory foam.

I know what it's like to have a lumpy, uncomfortable mattress, flat pillows. I've never had much trouble sleeping, but sometimes it was just impossible to get in a position that felt right. Then, five years ago, we sprung (ha, get it?) for a memory foam mattress and I've never looked back. 

While it seemed a little rigid at first, failing to deliver than satisfying sinking feeling I'd assumed I'd get, no matter which way I lie on it I can always get comfortable. I also have memory foam pillows now, and that magic combination means I never have a fidgety night's sleep. My mattress remains comfy, and my pillows remain firm, no matter what nightly ordeals I put them through. 

Memory foam has to be the comfiest ring you can slap on your bed. It may be pricey, but it's totally worth it. You definitely won't have to replace a memory foam mattress like you would your lumpy sprung one. Besides, who can put a price on a good night's sleep? I can, and it's about the price of a memory foam mattress.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment