Wednesday 18 June 2014

Today's Review: Ben's Cookies


Ben's Cookies is certainly not a new experience to me. I first tried them many years ago, but since it's been a while I thought I'd pick up a box on my latest visit to London. There are a fair few chains spread around the capital, but I went with the Covent Garden branch, although the range of cookies is the same everywhere. 

Ben's Cookies aren't your average, thin cookies that you can pick up from Millie's or a supermarket. Each one is chunky and packed full of stuff, and the come in an awesome variety of flavours. I went for a selection of seven, and got a selection of chocolatey treats, oatmeal raisin, and even peanut butter. Every cookie is a fantastic doughy treat, with a nice crisp on the outside, but with a soft gooey centre. There are generous helping of huge chunks spread throughout, whether they be chocolate chips, cranberries or globs of peanut butter. I couldn't fault any of the cookies I've tried, and while they're certainly filling, it was hard to stop myself attempting to devour the lot in one go. If you're after a cookie fix next time you're in London, Bath, Oxford or Brighton, then pay a visit to Ben's Cookies. You'll be glad you did.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment