Wednesday 2 July 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Roulette


This is another Haribo treat I picked up at the school fete tombola. I know these have been around for a while, but I've never really felt the need to try them. These are basically small, round Haribo gummies, packaged up in neat little bags that give a decent serving size, because we all know how impossible it is to not stuff a whole big bag at once.

There's not much to say about these, but that doesn't mean they're not good. They basically taste like poor, defenceless Gold Bears that have been squashed into shape by evil mastermind machinery. Or like the Starmix rings, but with no hole. The flavours are bold and juicy, and the shape somehow makes them a lot more substantial than either the Gold Bears or the rings. I often go for Starmix if I'm in the mood for a gummy fix, but now I think I'll go straight for the Roulette. They may not be anything revolutionary, but they're some damn good gummy sweets.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment