Monday 14 July 2014

Today's Review: Jellystones



This is an interesting little pick up from Home Bargains. It's a pot of factory reject jelly beans, and it turns out the factory they come from is the same one that turns out Jelly Bean Factory beans. But picking up a sizeable pot like this for a pound seems much better than buying the proper full price stuff.

So what's the catch? Well, not much really. As you can see above, most of these beans are just two that happen to have fused together, but they still have the nice flavours you'll find in your untarnished Jelly Bean Factory box. Sure, there may be some flavours I wasn't keen on, but I've never been able to pick which flavours I like anyway. So really there's nothing wrong with them at all, unless you're some kind of jelly bean perfectionist. But I don't care what you look like, my little beans. You may be fused together, misshapen rejects, but I'll gladly stuff you in my face at a fraction of the cost.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree. Been enjoying Jellystones for years (when I can find ‘em!) Just bought a 700g bag for £2.99 in Farm Foods. Yaaay!

    ReplyDelete