Wednesday 17 September 2014

Today's Review: Chips Ahoy! Crispy Choco Caramel Cookies


Here's the other Chips Ahoy! variety I picked up the other day, and this one is pretty damn chocolatey. Here we have chocolate cookies, laden with chocolate chips, chocolate covered caramel croquant, and some crispy flakes for good measure.

The cookies, as before, are awesome, crumbly and very chocolatey. Inside, along with the delicious chocolate chips, the caramel flavour really comes out, giving a sweet kick to every mouthful. These certainly are nice cookies, but I don't think they're quite on par with the popcorn variety. They're just a little too chocolatey for my liking, and the abundance of caramel does add up to a somewhat sickly taste. Also, despite there being flakes buried in the cookie too, I could never really taste them, so it feels like they're a bit wasted. If you're after a nice chocolate chip cookie, then these will certainly do. But I recommend you go for the popcorn candy chip flavour if you really want to be blown away.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment