Wednesday 3 September 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Fizzy Sea World



I always enjoy finding new varieties of Haribo, and this packet of Fizzy Sea World caught my eye. It's a nice collection of sea creature shaped sweeties, with a generous sugary topping. There are starfish, octopi, seashells and more, and they come in either full on fizzy sweet form, or sporting a foamy back, and in a variety of fruity flavours. The combinations are endless. Well, not really, but there are quite a few.

The flavours are as good as always. If you've had other Haribo, which you have, you'll know the bold, fruity red, the citrus green and the tangy white. The only thing that kind of let me down was the coating. I know the packet gives no inclination that the sweets are sour, but I was expecting them to tickle my tongue a lot more than they did. They are fizzy, sure, with a nice sugary texture, but I think I'd enjoy them a lot more if they were more like Tangfastics. Perhaps it's just because I like sour sweets though. If you're after something a bit tamer, but along that same lines, these are worth picking up. Not anything particularly new, but some nice Haribo all the same.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment