Thursday 24 December 2015

Today's Review: Kettle Chips White Stilton & Cranberry Relish


Well, it looks like I'm having a merry crisp-mas. Ha! Ha ha! Anyway, I was wondering why there wasn't a seasonal edition of Kettle Chips for this season, but I stumbled upon a lone bag of these in Sainsbury's earlier. Now, this isn't the first pack of cheese and cranberry crisps I've tried this year, and not even the first bag of cheese and cranberry Kettle Chips I've had, but both of those left me feeling quite disappointed. Could these be different?

In short, absolutely. These have a very distinctive Stilton flavour, a bold and wonderfully creamy cheese taste that even appears to have something of a crumbly texture. I thought it might be a bit too much, but I couldn't stop eating these, the flavour is just great. The cranberry isn't understated either, it's a persistent sweet undertone that adds a lovely hint of fruitiness throughout the whole bag. It says stilton and cranberry on the bag, and stilton and cranberry these are indeed. This is the best seasonal flavour I've tried in a while, and I'm a bit upset I could only find the one bag.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment