Thursday 3 December 2015

Today's Review: Walkers Salt & Vinegar Crispy Crackers


These cracker snacks are popping up all over the place aren't they? We've had Jacob's and Ritz, and even Walkers Sensations versions, but apparently Walkers can't get enough, as they've churned out some less Sensation-al flavours (har har). These Crispy Crackers come in tow flavours, the other being cheddar cheese, but as a salt and vinegar fiend I couldn't pass these up.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised. After being disappointed with the Sensations version, I figured I might be in for another let down. But the flavour packed into these is pretty good, a very bold, salty cracker with a fairly strong underlying taste of vinegar, They are perhaps a little too tart, but I think that's because the texture of the cracker itself is a little thin. They're the same kind of thickness as the Sensations, very crispy, but a fuller, thicker cracker might have done well to balance out the flavours a little. Still, these are some good crackers crisps, and probably some that I'd pick up again. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment