Saturday 8 April 2017

Today's Review: Haribo Minions With Candy Floss Fluffy


Minions are a big thing, I know, and Despicable Me 3 is just around the corner, so of course it's time for another version of the Haribo bag. I'm not sure how many iterations these sweets have been through, but there was at least the original, the one with "King Bob", and the banana and ice cream flavour additions. Now we have another new sweet in the form of a foam backed Fluffy the unicorn, with a candy floss flavour. 

I'll focus mainly on the Fluffy sweet, as the rest of the Minions are pretty standard fruit flavours. They do now have labels on the back of the pack, which is a trend I'm liking with recent Haribo bags, sometimes it wasn't immediately apparent which fruits they were going for. These ones do seem pretty accurate though, they're some good fruit flavoured sweets, but nothing particularly mind blowing. The same goes for the candy floss really. It's good, a sweet, definite candy floss flavour, and it works particularly well with the foam back, giving it a slightly airy texture that goes well with the taste. It's not the most perfect rendition of candy floss, but it's a decent attempt, and a little something different after the fruit Minions. I could say it's a big of a cash grab releasing yet another different version of these things, but I'm not mad, it just gives me an excuse to eat more Haribo. So yeah, another pretty good bag.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment