Tuesday 18 April 2017

Today's Review: M&Ms Mix


Hey, do you like M&Ms? Of course you do, but which ones? I mean, you've gotta have a favourite, right? No? Well, it's your lucky day, 'cause now you don't have to choose, you can get three varieties of M&M in one bag! M&Ms Mix is a combination of chocolate, peanut and crispy M&Ms, in a bag that's smaller than usual, but the same price (you may be able to guess my opinion of these).

To be honest, these aren't bad, they're just not for me. I eat things in order of preference, which I've probably mentioned before, and I'm not a big fan of mixing things together. I even have a hard time eating handfuls of trail mix. As for M&Ms, I love the chocolate, I'm pretty keen on the crispy, and I could leave the peanut, so to have them all in one bag is a bit unsettling. It's an interesting experience, chucking a handful in my face conjured up a nice enough combination of flavours, a crispy peanut taste that isn't bad. I'd rather just have them separate though. I know it's easy enough to identify which M&Ms are which based on size or shape, but that defeats the object of the bag, so I think I'll just leave these on the shelf from now on. If you can't make your mind up on your M&M varieties though, these may be just up your street.

My rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment