Sunday 23 April 2017

Today's Review: R. Whites Raspberry Lemonade


I like to peruse the drinks when I pop down to the corner shop, in the hopes I can pick up something I've yet to try. I'm not sure how long this has been around, but it's the first time I've seen this raspberry lemonade on the shelves. R. Whites do a classic lemonade, so I had faith they could pull off a twist on the original formula.

This is good stuff, just like I'd hoped. At its core it's that great tasting lemonade, and layered on top is a great, bold raspberry flavour. It builds upon the tartness with a good sour kick, but also adds in some juiciness that keeps it refreshing. As far as raspberry lemonades go, it's pretty flawless. A great variation on the original that's well worth seeking out.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment