Wednesday 26 April 2017

Today's Review: Rowntree's 30% Less Sugar Randoms


It's not just Fruit Pastilles getting the reduced sugar treatment, Randoms have got their own healthy(?) bag too. Yes, it's fallen afoul of the same reduced weight business that annoyed me with the last ones, but I figured they'd be worth a try just to see if they taste good. 

I know they've still left most of the sugar in these, but they've taken out a fair chunk, and to be honest, there's not much of a difference in flavour. The chewy ones pretty much taste the same, and they still have the round ones with a juicy filling, which as awesome. The difference is most noticeable in the foamy sweets, which have a more chewy texture, and a slightly less sweet taste, but apart from that it's a good bag. I'm not too fond of the whole reduced weight thing, but if you're watching your calorie intake but craving sweets, these could be a good choice for you. There is a slight odd aftertaste with these, but they're better than the Fruit Pastilles in my opinion.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment