Monday 4 April 2016

Today's Review: Burger King Double Chilli Cheeseburger



There hasn't been a Burger King in my hometown for a long time now, but they still insist on advertising on some bus stops near me. The promise of a double chilli cheeseburger was too much for me to handle, but thankfully there was a BK attached to the Little Ched I went to this weekend. So I rocked up in there and picked this sucker up.

It's not the biggest cheeseburger, but it is a double cheeseburger, and it's only £1.29, so it's an absolute bargain. It's as good a burger as you'd expect from the King, a couple of awesome, juicy flame grilled patties, with some generous slices of cheese. Difference is this cheese is flaked with chilli, and while it's not an immediately noticeable heat it soon builds up, and it left a lingering spice on my tongue for a while after. This is a great burger, it delivers exactly what it promises. It's insanely cheap for what it is too, and I'm sure next time I visit a Burger King I'll find an excuse to pick one up. 

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment