Wednesday 6 April 2016

Today's Review: Burger King Angriest Whopper


I wasn't going to get a Burger King today, I'd already had enough junk food. But wandering past the window I was greeted with a poster advertising the Angriest Whopper. I think I'd heard of an Angry Whopper, although I never tried one, so the thought of an angrier one was quite enticing. Then I read that it has hot sauce baked into the bun, and the next thing I knew I was at the counter.

That's right, hot sauce baked into the bun, and that's not counting the jalapeƱos, angry onion petals and angry sauce that's also shoved into this wonderful monstrosity. The result is a stacked, meaty burger that packs a very satisfying spicy punch. It didn't blow my head off, but it has quite a high level of heat once all the elements start working together. The hot sauce bun is a lot more effective than I thought it would be, I figured it would be pretty lacklustre, but the spice is noticeable throughout. The lettuce, mayo, cheese and tomato are on hand to help mellow out the heat, but this is still one hell of a hot burger, and I loved it. I like my Burger King angry.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i want to seek this out myself. I was wondering if you remember what the price of it is?

    ReplyDelete