Friday 8 April 2016

Today's Review: Nakd Coconut Bliss Fruit & Nut Nibbles


I don't always go for the unhealthy, additive laden stuff, you know. I've tried Nakd bars in the past, and while they don't beat a nice bag of chocolate in my eyes, I've met a few flavours that I've enjoyed. Seeing as I've become more fond of coconut lately, I was drawn to this packet of fruit & nut nibbles, hoping I could further develop our relationship.


I was worried these would be a little too heavy on the coconut, and that I wouldn't enjoy them all that much, but these are made up of a mere 4% toasted coconut, along with 4% cocoa. The rest of them are made up of dates, cashews and raisins, like most other Nakd products. The result is a satisfyingly filling, fruity nutty bite, with some nice hints of both chocolate and coconut. Since the coconut is spread on the outside, the flavour comes through very nicely, and I liked these a lot more than I thought I would. The only problem I have is the same that I have with all the other Nakd bars and nibbles. The combination of dates, cashews and raisins is a little dry, and while they provide a nice fruity flavour, overall the nibbles are a little too dense. Still, there's all good stuff in these, and they are very nice, and free from gluten, dairy and wheat to boot. Another good addition to the Nakd range.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment