Monday 9 December 2013

Today's Review: Milka Pieguski Cookies


Well, I couldn't just pick one thing up from the Polish supermarket, and I certainly didn't just invest in the one Milka product either. These Milka Pieguski cookies caught my eye too, and while they didn't seem incredibly interesting, I was eager to try out some cookies with Milka chunks in them.

Well, that's all they are. Just cookies with Milka chunks in. The chocolate is as nice as always, and there are a decent amount of chips, but the biscuit is nothing to write home about. It's quite thick and dry, leaving a sort of chalky aftertaste. They're certainly edible, but I've had much nicer cookies, and the stodginess kind of overwhelms the chocolate, so I certainly didn't enjoy them as much as I thought I would. They're worth a go if you're eager to try Milka stuff, but otherwise I'd given them a miss.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment