Sunday 22 December 2013

Today's Review: Cadbury Pinky


I'm almost through with my Cyber Candy product reviews, but for today I present another Cadbury bar that isn't found in the UK. What's the deal, Cadbury? Can we not handle all the stuff you make? Anyway, this Pinky bar hails from New Zealand, which also has a peanut toffee cookie Marvellous Creations, so I guess I'll need to seek that out... But what is a Pinky bar? Well, it's basically a pink marshmallow bar, surrounded with Cadbury chocolate, with a layer of caramel inbetween.


I know, right? Caramel and marshmallow? That's an odd combination. I was not expecting much from this bar, but it actually surprised me, a little. Sure, it tastes a bit odd, but the flavours do work together somewhat. The marshmallow is soft and gooey, and the caramel only adds to the lovely stickiness that the chocolate holds in. It's quite a long bar too, so it's pretty filling, but it still tastes a little odd.  All in all, it's an interesting experience that isn't as bad as you'd think. I probably wouldn't pick a Pinky over another Cadbury bar, but it's certainly not bad.

My rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment