Tuesday 31 December 2013

Today's Review: Chokablok Starstruck Supernova Turkey




It may be New Year's Eve, but I'm indoors stuffing my face with unhealthy food, and a large part of that spread has been this mightily impressive looking turkey from Chokablok. It's basically a massive version of the Starstruck Supernova bar, but inflated to the size of a right proper turkey. Well, a small one.


Yeah, it's pretty big. That's it laid out on my biggest chopping board. It's certainly nothing to sniff at, and although it's hollow, it's certainly not easy to break up. I actually had to take a carving knife to it to get it into edible chunks. But I'm glad I did, because this turkey is delicious. It's made of thick white chocolate, stuffed full of chocolate stars of all colours and shortcake. Every bite is filled with chocolatey, crunchy goodness, and there's certainly a lot of it. Probably not enough to justify the initial £10 price tag, but I was more than happy to shell out £3.50 for the clearance price. So this is another Christmassy chocolate treat that you should pick up on the cheap.

My rating: 5/5



1 comment: